Stuffed Cabbage Leaves with Spinach ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 92 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16351 times
A unique way to prepare cabbage filled with spinach and creamy stuffing and baked.
- Put the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the thick stems.
- Drain and cut each cabbage leaf into 2 pieces.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Drain the water if any. Add the paneer and salt and mix well.
- Fill the cabbage leaves with this mixture. Spread a little white sauce inside. Make packets or rolls of each leaf and close.
- Arrange the cabbage in a greased baking dish. Pour the white sauce on top and sprinkle the paneer.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200ºc for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Health Information :
- A nutritious and unusual combination of spinach and cabbage containing adequate amounts of many nutrients.
- The nutrients like calcium, Vitamin C and fibre.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Protein|| 2 g|
|Cho|| 4 g|
|Energy|| 37 calories;|
|Fat|| 1.2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.