by flying chef
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5457 times
Stuffed buns presents an ideal snack recipe for evening time binges or picnic trips. The buns are stuffed with a delectable spicy onion and tomato based stuffing and then enjoyed hot with butter.
- Heat ol in a pan and fry onions till soft.
- Add the baked beans , salt and capsicums.
- Cook for 10 mins and add green chillies.
- Remove from fire .
- Slit the buns and stuff them with this mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano leaves.grill them or put them in microwave for 10 mins to melt the cheese.
- The kids will love them. you can omit chillies and put black pepper pwd for kids.
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.