Stuffed Brinjal By vinodsharma
This recipe has been viewed 4744 times
Stuffed brinjal is a delicious vegetable recipe with brinjals(aubergine) stuffed with an array of vegetables and spice powders. Stir fried vegetables like carrot, peas, potatoes are stuffed into brinjal, coated with maida flour and roasted or shallow fried. The stuffed brinjal is an excellent main course vegetable dish and can even be served as a snack
- Wash the brinjals. cut into 1.5" pieces of the long type egg plants.
- Make a slit at one long side of the brinjals.
- Take out some portion of the brinjal from inside to create a small cavity.
- Take yogurt in a small bowl, add 2 tsp water, gram flour, and all the spices.
- Mix well to make a paste. add chopped onion, green chillies, and half of the corriander leaves.
- Fill this paste in the cavity of each brinjal and close the brinjals gently.
- Leave some paste in the bowl.
- Heat a nonsticking deep pan and take oil.
- Add the remaining paste and fry it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add all the brinjals, and cover the pan. cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Change the sides of the brinjals and again cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.