Stuffed Brinjal By rajimuralidharan
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5076 times
Prepare the brinjal stuffed with a spicy masala in the stuffed brinjal recipe and enjoy it with Parathas or roti.
- Wash the brinjals and remove their stem. make a cross on the top and cut it till bottom of it, without breaking the brinjal into two.
- Keep them in salt water so they won''t turn into brown.
- Grind the peanuts, sambhar powder, salt,3 or 4 curry leaves and chopped garlic pods to a coarse powder.
- Dry the brinjals with a cloth and stuff them with ground powder. keep it aside.
- Heat a broad pan with oil and add chopped onions. saute till they become golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and keep sauting till it becomes soft.
- Then place the brinjals one by one with space between each of them.
- Sprinkle some water and cover the pan till the vegetable gets cooked.
- Keep turning the vegetable one by one till it gets cooked.
- Remove from fire and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by rajimuralidharan on 20 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.