Stuffed Brinjal By nithyavaidya
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3853 times
if u want this to be a gravy u can add little water
- First pour oil in pan heat.
- Then keep stove in sim put small brinjals and fry deeply then add 1/2 of finely choped onion and stir brinjal, onion so it doesnt turn brown.
- Later on in a mixier grinder grind saunf, rawpeanuts,coconut, turmeric powder,red chilli powder,tomatoes, remaining onions and salt.
- Then add to brinjal then this mixture with brinjal should boil till raw smell goes and till oil separates.
- Later on garnish this with coriander leaves and serve this with rice or chapathis.
This recipe was contributed by nithyavaidya on 17 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.