Stuffed Brinjal By devikaprabhu
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4138 times
This is a konkani dish and can be enjoyed with both rice as well as with rotis.
this has very little fat content.
happy eating !!!!
- Roast fresh coconut, dry red chillies and corinder seeds.
- Cool and grind to a smooth paste by addind a little water and salt.
- Noe slit the brinjals into 2, making sure that the stems are removed.
- Now stuff the ground masala into the brinjals and keep aside.
- Heat the kadai and put mustard seeds, when they splutter, add the kaddipatta and the brinjals and leftover masala if any.
- Cover the kadai and cook on a low flame till the brinjals are tender.
This recipe was contributed by devikaprabhu on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.