Stuffed Brinjal By Foodie #380258
by Foodie #380258
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4825 times
Don't cook the brinjals in low flame initially
don't add more oil..
- Make 8 partition in each brinjal
- Take a vessel or kadai mix all the ingredients including oil except brinjal.
- Mix it properly
- Then stuff this mixture in the eight partitioned brinjal
- In a kadai keep the brinjal in high flame for 7 to 8 mins
- Then in slow flame 7 mins
- Then your stuffed brinjal is ready to sevre
- Garnish with coariender leaves
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380258 on 17 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.