Stuffed Bread Rolls
by BETHICA DAS
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2453 times
Mashed potatoes and paneer stuffed in bread and deep fried. Can be had as an evening snack or an appetizer.
- Mix together the mashed potatoes with the rest of the ingredients, except the bread slices and oil.
- Discard the edges from the bread slices. Dip them one by one in some water and squeeze out the water between your palms.
- Put a tbsp of the potato-paneer mix in the center of each bread slice and seal the edges into a cylindrical shape.
- Heat oil and deep fry them to golden brown colour. \
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 02 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.