Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2144 times
Bread slices stuffed with boiled potatoes, onions, green chillies, ect. And deep fried to color.
- Crumble the boiled potatoes.
- Heat oil, add onions & green chillies.
- Saute a little & add potatoes & salt.
- Mix well & remove from the stove.
- Add chopped coriander leaves & knead well.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Dip each bread slice in water for just one second & press between both palms to squeeze out the excess water.
- Keep the filling in the centre & draw the bread around to cover it.
- Just roll it between both palms with gentle pressure.
- Repeat for all the bread slices.
- Heat oil in a kadai & deep fry one by one.
- It will cook very fast & so, remove as soon as the light brown colour sets in.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.