Stuffed Bhindi with Cottage Cheese
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5457 times
Stuffed bhindi with cottage cheese is an innovative stuffed bhindi recipe with an unique filling of crumbled paneer. Enjoy this delicious stuffed recipe simmered in a tomato gravy with chapattis.
Add your private note
Stuffed Bhindi with Cottage Cheese recipe - How to make Stuffed Bhindi with Cottage Cheese
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash, dry and slit the bhindi lengthwise.
- Stuff the bhindi with the paneer stuffing.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. take out the skin and grate.
- Heat half of the ghee or oil in a tava, add the bhindi and cook until slightly soft. remove the bhindi.
- Add the remaining ghee or oil in the same tava and fry the onion till golden brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and the chilli powder mixed with 1 tablespoon of water and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garam masala, chilli powder and salt and cook again for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little water and add the fried bhindi and cook again for a few minutes.
- Garnish with the coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by devirash on 04 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.