Stuffed Bhindi Fry
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 71756 times
This is a great veg side dish with dal or dahi kadhi.
- In a hot kadai, fry the besan,chilli powder,coriander powder,amchur & ginger-garlic without oil for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off the flame and add tomato ketchup & salt and mix well.
- Now stuff the split bhindi with this paste one by one.
- Shallow fry on a tava covered with a lid till cooked well on one side.
- Now turn on the other side & add little more oil & fry till slightly crispy.
This recipe was contributed by smitanair9 on 13 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.