Stuffed Bhindi By doker
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14589 times
Stuffed bhindi (stuffed lady finger) is an irrestible vegetable dish with the lady fingers or bhindi slit lengthwise and stuffed with a spicy stuffing comprising of spice powders, onion, garlic, ginger and roasted peanut powder. Shallow fry the stuffed bhindis with choicest spice powders and serve spicy hot with roti.
- Cut the top portion of the bhindi and slit the bhindi vertically taking care not to ssplit it in two.
- Peel &chop the potatoes in long strips and keep them in water
- Mix all the spices together and grate the garlic in this spice mixture.
- Now stuff the bhindis with this masala and keep the remaining masala aside
- Heat oil in a flat pan and add the stuffed bhindis and potatoes
- Cook till they are done.
- Sprinkle the rest of the spice mixture and cook for a few more mins
- Stuffed bhindi masala is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by doker on 28 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.