Stuffed Bhindi By shachi_rana
This recipe has been viewed 2861 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, stuffed bhindi is truly a culinary delight. The crispy bhindis with a spicy stuffing taste wonders when served with Parathas.
Add your private note
Stuffed Bhindi By shachi_rana recipe - How to make Stuffed Bhindi By shachi_rana
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. clean, wash and wipe lady fingers absolutely dry. remove half a centimeter form both ends. slit from one side and keep aside.
- 2. mix red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- 3. stuff the lady fingers with the above masala. keep the left over stuffing masala separately.
- 4. heat oil in a kadhai. add sliced onions and cook for half a minute. add stuffed lady fingers. cook covered on a slow flame. stir occassionally.
- 5. add rest of the dry masala when lady fingers is almost cooked.
- 6. cook covered on a slow flame till lady fingers is fully cooked and tender.
- 7. note - ensure that you do not add any water to this vegetable.
- 8.garnish with fried finger chips.
This recipe was contributed by shachi_rana on 19 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.