This recipe has been viewed 3881 times
Stuffed Bhatura, a filling breakfast or snack, can also be enjoyed as a meal.These soft and tasty bhaturas are loved by all and are also easy to cook.
- Combine the plain flour, wheat flour and semolina in a deep bowl.Mix well.
- Add the potatoes, paneer, ginger-garlic paste, coriander, green chillies, sesame seeds, caraway seeds and salt.Mix well and knead to a soft dough. Keep aside to for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into a circle or oval shaped bathura.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the bhaturas till they puff up and are golden brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chole or Punjabi mixed vegetable gravy and phudina chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 27 Apr 2015live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.