Stuffed Aubergine Potato Curry
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 16516 times
1 an inverted lid with water can be used to cover the pan. the steam helps cook the vegetables faster.
2 1/2 cup of peas can also be added.
Add your private note
Stuffed Aubergine Potato Curry recipe - How to make Stuffed Aubergine Potato Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the aubergines and potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces
- Top and tail the aubergine and cut the into half. make a slit on one side
- Put aubergines and potatoes in a bowl filled with water.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for stuffing.
- Take the aubergine piees out og the water and stuff them with this mixture.
- Heat the oil in a broad thick bottomed pan.
- When heated put the chopped garlic with the asoefotida.
- Put the potato pieces and stir.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the potatoes cook on a medium heat for 5mins.
- Add the stuffed aubergines and turn the vegetables gently.
- Cover the pan and cook the vegetables for about 15min on a slow flame.
- Check with the point of a knife if the vegetables are cooked. if not ook for another 5min.
- Add the remaining of the stuffing mixture and stir the vegetables arefully as not to break them.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 11 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.