Stuffed Alu Tikki
This recipe has been viewed 2508 times
The stuffed aloo ki tikki is a popular and favorite tikki or cutlet recipe with mashed boiled potatoes, corn and spices as fillings. Garnish the aloo ki tikkis with imli chutney, curd, coriander chutney,chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking aloo ki tikki would be ready to eat. Share your tikki recipe online.
- 1. heat a little oil in a pan, add onion and sauté until soft. keep aside.
- 2. peel boiled potatoes, grate and then add sautéed onion, chopped green coriander, chopped green chili, salt and bread crumbs. mix well.
- 3. divide into 8 equal portions. stuff each portion with chopped raisins, make balls and flatten them.
- 4. shallow fry on a griddle with a little oil until light golden brown in color.
- 5. turn and fry till light golden brown in color.
- 6. serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.