Stuffed Vegtable with Leftover Vegetable
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1579 times
Different vegetables stuffed with leftover veggies delicious and easy to prepare.
- Remove seeds from capsicum and stuff with leftover mix vegatables.
- Make a mixture of besan with red chillie powder & salt to taste.
- Dip stuffed capsicum into the mixture and fry on light flame for 5 min.
- Cut onion into small slits.
- Heat oil in pan, saute onion till light brown, add finely cut tomatoes, chilli-garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, saute very well.
- Add ketchup and before removing from heat add capsicum.
This recipe was contributed by chocofuge on 12 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.