Stuff Tomato In Gravy
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37677 times
Stuff tomato in gravy is a vegetable recipe with whole tomatoes stuffed with mashed potatoes, peas, paneer and spices and then simmered in a tomato gravy. An easy stuffed tomato recipe for all, which is best paired with roti or pula.
- Use internanl pulp of tomato for the gravy.
- Fry it with the butter.add salt & sugar.
- Deep fry the tomato in the oil.
- Remove the upper layer (chhilka) and cut it into two halves and
- Remove the pulp.
- Again churn in the mixer use it for the gravy as mentioned earlier.
- Boil the potatos and smash.
- Add salt, green chillies + ginger paste, coriander leaves, garam
- Masala and sugar.
- Fill the cut tomatos with above potato material.
- Add into the gravy and cook for a 5 minutes.
- Lastly put corinder leaves on the subzi plate.
- For paste:
- Wet grind all the ingedients using water as required and use as mentioned in above.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.