Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2140 times
Pure jains can use bread instead of potatoes & grated coconut.
- Boil potatoes & smash it.
- Chop all vegetables & boil it.
- Soak urad dal in warm water upto 3-4 hrs. & grind to a paste.
- In a bowl, mix potatoes, boiled vegetables, ginger & green chilli paste, coriander leaves, salt & garam masala powder & make their small wadas.
- Add salt, ginger garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves in urad dal paste.
- Dip all the wadas in urad dal paste & fry in hot oil.
- Add salt to buttermilk & put all the fried wadas in the buttermilk for 5 mins.
- Now, put all the wadas in a bowl. beat the sweet curd & pour over it. garnish it with roasted jeera powder, salt, red chilli powder & chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve chill.
This recipe was contributed by chhaya_kotkar on 14 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.