Stuff Dahivada Puchka Chaat
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9451 times
A favorite chaat food and popular street food recipe, stuffed dahi vada with phuchka is sure to tingle your taste buds and pamper your spicy palate. The fried puffed puris or phuckhas are filled with boiled potatoes(batata) and mixed with stuffed dahi vadas( fried urad dal cakes). Add chopped onion, chillies , top with sev and a delectable blend of sweet and spicy chutneys to recreate the chaat magic at home with this easy dahi vada with phuchka recipe.
Add your private note
Stuff Dahivada Puchka Chaat recipe - How to make Stuff Dahivada Puchka Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak urad dal for 4 to 5 hours grind it with green chillies and ginger
- Add salt to taste dip the puchkas in this ground urad dal mixture and fry them keep a side
- For serving
- Cut boiled potatoes finely beat curd and add salt make a hole in the fried vada
- Mix boiled potatoes chana mung moth salt and chaat masala
- Fill the vada with this mixture put the filled vada in the curd mixture sprinkle sweet chutney
- Chaat masala and coriander leaves ,serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by up169 on 24 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.