Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11045 times
Stuff chila is a delicious and healthy chila recipe with the besan pancakes or Chilas stuffed with sprouted moong and then served hot folded from all the four sides.
- Take sprouded boiled mung in a bowl and add red chilli powder salt chat masala and sugar powder and make a mixture.
- Take besan in other bowl and add ginger-chilli paste and salt and water and make a batter.
- Take tw drops of oil on non-stick pain and spread it.
- First make chilla with besan's batter.and put mixture of boiled sprouded mung on it.
- Then make dosa's batter's chilla on mixture.
- Smear a two drops oil on the top and turn over.
- Cook till both sides are raddish.
- At the time of serving make four pieses of chilla and serve with pudina's chutney.
This recipe was contributed by vanleela_vora on 24 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.