Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4293 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, string beans has finely chopped string beans tossed with diced potatoes or aloo, onion, tomato, garlic and roasted Indian spice powder. Relish string beans with roti or thepla.
- Wash the green beans and cut out the ends. keep them whole.
- Boil the green beans in hot water only for a few minutes. be careful that they are not completely cooked.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger, and green chillies.
- When fried, add the chopped onions and green onions and fry till brownish in color.
- Add 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Add green beans, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and let the beans fry till they are brownish in color.
- Your fast and easy dish is ready. serve with fried rice or plain rice.
This recipe was contributed by dtanna on 04 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.