This recipe has been viewed 915 times
Add your private note
Strawberry lemonade recipe - How to make Strawberry lemonade
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
• 3/4 Cup sugar (or to taste)
• 1 Cup cold water
• 3/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
• 2 Cups ice cubes
- In a bowl stir together sliced strawberries with sugar; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- • in a blender process the strawberry/sugar mixture with cold water, lemon juice and ice cubes until smooth.
- • pour into 2 large glasses.
- • strawberry lemonade is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 02 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.