Strawberry basundi(quick recipe)
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11758 times
This basundi does not require additional sugar.
never put milkmade in hot or even luke warm milk.
Add your private note
Strawberry basundi(quick recipe) recipe - How to make Strawberry basundi(quick recipe)
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1)1 ltr. full fat milk(preferably buffalo milk)
2)400 gm milkmade(mithai made also can be used)
3)500 gm dark red sweet strawberry chopped
4)1 cup sugar
- 1)boil the milk for 5-7 minutes and make it lil bit thick(not like traditonal basundi that u have to boil it continuosly)
- 2)put it on a room temperature to cool.
- 3)meanwhile wash the strawberries and put off its leaves.
- 4)put 1 cup of sugar into a vesset and add strwberries into it.
- 5)put milk and strawberries in a refrigerator(seperately)
- 6)add the milkmade into chilled milk so that the milk will be get thicken.
- 7)add the straberries without the sugar syrup into the milk only before 45 minutes of serving.
- 8)qucik strawberry basundi is ready to eat.
- 9)serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429711 on 12 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.