by Square Meals
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2302 times
A healthy breakfast that will keep you full until lunch!
- Place 1 ½ cups of water and ½ cup oats in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and stir until thick and creamy.
- Remove from the stove and allow it to cool.
- Once the oats are completely cooled, pour a little water into the blender, add the oats and the cut fruits and blend away.
- Add honey if required.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Square Meals on 08 Mar 2013Square Meals is a culinary journey of two friends who have known each other for more than 12 years. ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.