Strawberry and Citrus Sorbet
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1944 times
This is a great way to get kids to eat fruit, a really healthy dessert.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the sugar and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a deep pan, add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Place in a container suitable for the freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours, till firm but still soft enough to scoop.
- Enjoy on a hot summers day.
This recipe was contributed by AmiP on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.