Strawberry and Chocolate Spagatthi Mousse
by saurabh rajurkar
This recipe has been viewed 1270 times
Strawberry and Chocolate Spaghetti Mousse, conclude your main course with this delicious treat.
- In a bowl combine the whipped cream and non whipped cream, strawberries , 1 cup boiled spaghetti, melted chocolate and sweetened milk and gently fold it nicely.
- Pour the mousse mixture equally in 4 glasses and let it set in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and 1/2 cup cream in a pan and keep aside to cool.
- Remove the glasses with mousse from the refrigerator, pour the chocolate-cream mixture over the set mousse, top it with chopped strawberries and let it set again for 1 hour in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- While boiling spaghetti break it into small pieces and add pink color and some sugar in it.
This recipe was contributed by saurabh rajurkar on 21 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.