Strawberry and Amla Jam
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 3050 times
This has strawberry with amla, rich in vitamin C, colourful too. Adults as well as kids will like it
- In a pan, pour water till sugar dissolves and make sugar syrup of one thread consistency.
- Pressure cook amla for 2 whistles, cool and cut into small pieces or make a fine paste in a mixer.
- In sugar syrup, add amla and strawbeery pieces, boil till the fruit becomes transparent.
- Add kesar, elaichi powder, mix well and add rose petals and almonds.
- Mix well and garnish with rose petals.
- Serve with bread or rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 01 Feb 2013i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.