Strawberry Toffe Tart
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3831 times
Use any other berries for variations.
I prepare this tart early morning & go have a wonderful valentine's day with my hubby complete with a candle light dinner & return eagerly to this melt-in your-mouth dessert.
- Line a medium flan tin with butter paper. tip the crushed biscuits into a bowl & mix melted butter.
- Press over the base of the tin. chill for about 30 minutes until it feels firm.
- Slice or halve the strawberries, depending on their size.
- Remove the biscuit base from the tin & slide into a flat serving plate.
- Put 2 tbsp cream in a small bowl with the toffees, then whip the rest until it just holds its shape in soft folds.
- Fold in the yoghurt, then spoon over the biscuit base and cover with strawberries.
- Melt the toffees & cream together in the microwave on medium for 30 sec or a minute, then stir until it forms a sauce. drizzle over the tart filling.
- The tart can be chilled for a couple of hours at this stage. dust with icing sugar before serving.
This recipe was contributed by suneha7 on 11 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.