Strawberry Surprise Pudding
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5382 times
Strawberry surprise is an appealing drink recipe which is sure to be appreciated by one and all. The strawberry surprise is prepared from vanilla ice cream, lime juice and fresh strawberries. A delicious tempting drink recipe which can easily qualify as a dessert item.
Add your private note
Strawberry Surprise Pudding recipe - How to make Strawberry Surprise Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Take 3 cups milk. Add the sugar and boil it.
- Take 1 cup of milk. Add the custard powder and mix well.
- After the milk boils and the milk and custard mixture in it and cook for 5-6 mins.
- Take malai. Add the icing sugar and beat till thick.
- Cool the custard and then put the malai in it. Let it cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Make the jelly as per the instructions on the packet.
- Pour half the jelly in the pudding bowl and set it in the fridge.
- Put a layer of the crushed marie.
- Put a layer of the custard.
- Pour rest of the jelly and let it set.
This recipe was contributed by mitali1990 on 12 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.