Strawberry Spicy Daliya
by HARISH SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2109 times
This is very healthy and tasty. It has sweet sour taste of strawberry and spiciness of red chillies and ginger. Must try this dish and win lots of appreciation.
- Wash the broken wheat and soak for ½ an hour.
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistle. or until done.
- Melt ghee add red chilli paste-ginger paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped strawberries and sauté till pulpy.
- Add salt, boiled broken wheat, sugar, lemon juice and almond flakes and mix well.
- Transfer into 4 serving bowls, grate cheese on top.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 19 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.