Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
This recipe has been viewed 4238 times
This Strawberry Shortcake Dessert needs no cooking.
- Powder cashewnuts in a dry blender.
- Grind almonds into a flour like consistency.
- Blend flaked coconut coarsely.
- Transfer the above ingredients to a bowl and mix in the crushed strawberries,lemon juice,vanilla essence.Keep aside.
- In another bowl make coconut cream by mixing in the plain milk with coconut milk powder and whip.
- Add in honey, mix and keep aside.
- Now line a loaf pan with a plastic wrap and spread half of the strawberry/nut/coconut mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Top with half of the coconut whipped cream and half of the sliced strawberries.
- Again top it with the strawberry/nut/coconut mixture.
- Wrap plastic wrap over the top of the dessert and refrigerate it for 1 hour or more.
- When ready to serve ,remove from the refrigerator and unwrap.
- Gently slice the dessert into pieces and and top with the remaing whipped coconut cream and sliced strawberries.
- Serve n enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 04 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.