by Palak Rajput
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9794 times
Strawberry Sheera, try this new variety of sheera instead of plain sheera.
Add your private note
Strawberry Sheera recipe - How to make Strawberry Sheera
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat the pan add the semolina and roast it on slow flame for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the roasted semolina saute for a minute.
- Add the milk, cream and sugar and cook till semolina turns soft.
- Add the strawberry puree, golden raisins, cardamom powder and cook till it leaves the side.
- Remove from flame, stir in strawberries and dry fruits.
- Garnish with the strawberries and dry fruits.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.