Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2031 times
Pamper your palate with the seasonal favorite, strawberry relish. The fresh strawberries are packed with antioxidants and nutrients and offer a great way to add health and taste together in a plate.
Add your private note
Strawberry Relish recipe - How to make Strawberry Relish
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Prepare the custard as per instructions on the packet. Let cool completely.
- Cut the sponge cake into small cubes/squares.
- Take serving bowls,put a layer of the sponge cake, soak it with the fruit syrup.
- Add 1 tsp of the chopped strawberries,soak with custard.
- Repeat with the strawberries again and the custard. Refrigerate.
- Before serving top it with a scoop of ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Serve chilled.
- Note:if you can' t find strawberries you can use fresh pineapples or canned fruits.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 27 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.