Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2149 times
A nutrient rich, tasteful and easy fruit flavoured strawberry pie recipe which is sure to appeal to all. The pie crust is stuffed with strawberry puree, sugar and cream. The baked pie specialty , strawberry pie is enfolded by crispy flaky covering and a delicious fruit filling. An excellent dessert item.
- Mix the jelatin in hot water using instructions on the box. make very thick gelatin and cool in refridgerator.
- After gelatin is set, remove and beat along with cream cheese in a blender until creamy.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Decorate evenly with strawberry halves.
- Put back in refridgerator to set.
This recipe was contributed by lavash on 27 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.