Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5575 times
Strawberry phirni is a Kashmiri cuisine inspired phirni recipe with fresh strawberry pulp added. An awesome dessert recipe with a typical strawberry flavor, strawberry phirni is simply irrestible!
- Clean wash and soak rice in water.
- Drain and grind the soaked rice to a coarse paste, dilute rice paste with half cup of water .
- Now wash hull and slice two straberry and keep remaining two for garnishing.
- Boil milk and gradually rice paste into milk reduce heat and stie untill the milk thikens well.
- Now add sugar cardamom powder, stir for 3-4 minute
This recipe was contributed by heena20003 on 21 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.