This recipe has been viewed 2221 times
Strawberry phirnee a two coloured phirnee
- Grind rice to a coarse paste.
- Bring milk to a boil, add the rice paste dissolved in a little water or cold milk and cook, stirring continuously, till rice is completely cooked and the mixture thickened.
- Add the sugar and cook till sugar is completely dissolved. Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- Add the strawberry crush to one portion and vanilla essence to another part.
- Pour them into two separate piping bags.
- Place a small ring shaped mould in a ice-cream bowl.
- Pipe the strawberry mixture into ring.
- Remove the ring mould.
- Pipe the white mixture in the free space of bowl filling it completely .
- Chill in a refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- Garnish with sugar coated strawberry.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 17 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.