by Nandini Mitra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4957 times
An easy fruity breakfast or may be a dessert! Watch your strawberries transform into a scrumptious sweet delight as you roast them in the oven. When served, stuffed in coconut flavoured rice flour pancakes with custard they taste just heavenly. If you wish you can serve with vanilla ice cream.
Add your private note
Strawberry Pancakes recipe - How to make Strawberry Pancakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease a baking tray.
- Arrange the strawberries, in a single layer, on the lined tray.
- Sprinkle with the caster sugar and drizzle over the vanilla. Toss gently to coat.
- Roast in oven, turning once, for 10 minutes or until the strawberries start to soften and a syrup forms.
- Mix together rice flour, milk, coconut powder and salt to taste to make a batter of pouring consistency. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non stick tava or frypan smear some oil.
- Pour one ladle full of batter and spread it well to make pancakes.
- When one side is done flip over and cook the other side.
- Fill the pancakes with the strawberry filling and fold into quarter and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve immediately with the custard.
This recipe was contributed by Nandini Mitra on 11 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.