Strawberry Oat Muffins
by Foodie #586428
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2455 times
A delight to munch on with morning or evening tea!!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine oats and buttermilk, and let stand 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the egg, oil, brown sugar and vanilla. Blend in the oat mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture, just until moistened. Fold in strawberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #586428 on 03 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.