Strawberry Mordhan Cake
by Shilpa soni 0003
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5548 times
A cake which could be eaten as a strawberry fariyali cake!!!!!!
- Blend the sanwa in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the coconut, strawberry pulp and milkmaid and mix well.
- Add the baking soda and baking powder in the cake mixture and mix well.
- Pour the cake mixture into a bowl or a mould and cook in microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- For icing mix whipped cream and icing sugar in a bowl and put it in the icing cone to do the icing.
- After icing, garnish the cake with fresh strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Shilpa soni 0003 on 23 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.