Strawberry Milky Sorbet
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1568 times
This sorbet is getting a milky texture b'coz of the coconut milk used for its preparation.Enjoy this amazing flavour.
- In a mixer jar take the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, coconut milk and blend till smooth.
- Add water and churn so that all the ingredients get mixed well.
- Pour in a shallow container and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Meanwhile take the strawberry crush in a bowl and add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Take out the sorbet from the freezer and crush roughly in mixer.
- Take the serving cups and put the prepared strawberry crush and top with the sorbet prepared.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 17 Jan 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.