by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 3934 times
This consists of idli with strawberries with orange, especially kids will enjoy it
Add your private note
Strawberry Masti recipe - How to make Strawberry Masti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Make mini idlis out of the batter.
- In a pan, heat butter and oil, slightly roast idlis into it.
- In a bowl, mix paneer, orange crush,strawberry puree, chilli flakes, mint. In a plate, place all idlis.
- On it apply paneer mixture.
- Sprinkle spinach, chaat masala,salt, strawberries and dry fruits.
- Garnish with green peas and kiwi.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 01 Feb 2013i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.