by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 978 times
A mouth-watering dessert, quick and easy to prepare. Extremely light and creamy dessert. Best served in earthen pot as the dessert absorbs the earthen flavour.
- Combine the milk, rice flour, 4 tbsp sugar in a deep non-stick pan and cook, while stirring continuously till thick. Remove from the flame and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Cook strawberries with the remaining sugar till soft and pulpy.
- Remove from the flame and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix milk mixture and strawberry mixture well and fill in earthen pots or individual bowls.
- Chill for 1-11/2 hour in the fridge.
- Pipe a swirl of whipped cream and place a strawberry on it.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 04 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.