Strawberry Ice Cream By dtanna
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2642 times
Fast & fat free ice cream ready for treats!
- Thaw the frozen strawberries till soft.
- Take 1 gallon container and mix the whipped cream with the condensed milk.
- Use only the whipper...no need to use any mixies or ice cream makers etc.
- Mix strawberries and whip at least 50 times (lightly).
- Do not mash the strawberries or grind them
- Alternatively you can add fresh strawberries...grind the with sugar (coarsely) and mix with the above
This recipe was contributed by dtanna on 04 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.