This recipe has been viewed 2154 times
The best and quickest way to make such a super delicacy out of strawberries with just 4 ingredients!
Add your private note
Strawberry Fudge recipe - How to make Strawberry Fudge
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Wash strawberries and puree them in food processor and keep aside. Do not juice them.
- Crumble or grate the mava.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick deep pan and saute mava till pinkish.
- Once mava is pink add the crushed strawberries and cook till ghee leave the sides of the pan. Stir frequently.
- Add sugar and cook until the fudge comes together and forms a big lump.
- Remove from heat and set on a serving dish or individual bowls
- Garnish with sliced fresh strawberry and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by ADSAN on 27 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.