Strawberry Delight By nancyvarkey
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1879 times
This recipe can be made with fresh alphonso mangoes also. substitute mangoes for strawberries.
- Stew strawberries in microwave for about 1 minute till soft.
- Blend and leave aside to cool.
- Dissolve jellos in a little hot water.
- Blend all the ingredients together with the jellos.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Decorate with fresh cream, strawberry slices and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by nancyvarkey on 26 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.