by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 4799 times
- Combine the sugar, lemon juice and grenadine syrup and stir until the sugar dissolves. You can add a little water if you wish.
- Add the strawberries, ice cubes and blend in a mixer till smooth and slushy.
- For decoration, carefully slice the strawberries length-wise from their tips, about 3/4 of the length.
- Place a strawberry on the rim of each glass, and move the strawberry around the rim of the glass.
- Remove the strawberry.
- Put sugar into a plate and turn the glass rim gently through the sugar to coat the rim.
- Replace the strawberry on the rim.
- Pour daiquiri slush into individual glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 27 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.