Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8095 times
Add your private note
Strawberry Cupcake recipe - How to make Strawberry Cupcake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 cupcakes
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and whisk well till it
- Becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and whisk continuously till all the eggs are mixed
- Add the flour and milk alternately, starting and finishing off with flour. (the
- Sequence will be flour-milk-flour-milk-flour. )
- Pipe the cake batter into a lined cupcake mould till ¾th full.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes till a skewer comes out clean. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter in a bowl using a whisk, till it becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the sugar gradually and blend on a low speed till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the milk and beat well using a hand blender.
- Beat the frosting on high speed for approx. 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- How to proceed
- Once the butter cream icing is ready, use either a palate knife to dab the icing
- On the cupcake or a piping bag and nozzle to pipe the icing onto the cupcake.
- Use your creativity and decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles or chocolate shavings!
This recipe was contributed by pooja531 on 08 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.