Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 1195 times
A delicious creamy sweet dessert!
- Press the crumb crust into an 8* pie dish.
- Alternatively, use an 8" baked pie shell.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange peel, and orange juice till light and fluffy.
- Fold on the whipped cream.
- Pour this layer onto the prepared crumb crust.
- Wash and halve strawberries and arrange over the cream cheese layer.
- Cook the strawberries till soft.
- Add sugar and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Add the cornflour dissolved in water.
- Cook till the strawberry mixture is thick and translucent, stirring constantly.
- Strain through a coarse sieve and cool.
- Pour the glaze over the strawberries.
- Chill for two hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 28 Jan 2013Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.