Strawberry Cocktail ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28904 times
Strawbeery cocktail, if strawberries are in season, this drink has to be on the table! juicy fresh strawberries are combined with orange juice and garnished with a dainty strawberry fan. It is a perfect drink to serve at fine dining parties, thanks to its charming look!
glass used: rock glass
- In a rock glass, place ¼ cup of crushed ice.
- Add 2 tbsp of strawberry crush, 1½ tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp orange juice and 1½ tbsp sugar syrup and stir using a stirrer.
- Repeat the steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more glasses.
- Drop 2 strawberry slices, top it with ½ bottle of carbonated lemon drink and serve immediately garnished with a strawberry fan on the rim of each glass.
- 12 to 15. Freshly crushed strawberries can be substituted. When strawberry are in season, crush them using a muddler and use in recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.